Royal Kingdom National Championship
• All Groups receiving the Crown Jewel, Diamond or Platinum rankings in the competitive Majesty or Supremacy Levels at our Royal Kingdom Nationals or have won a Royal Palace Regional Title at one of our events within the season, automatically qualified to register for our Royal Kingdom National Championship
• All Royal Palace Regional Title Winners attending our Royal Kingdom Nationals must enter under the same studio name and must compete with their same winning Regional routine.
• Substitutions of dancers from the original qualifying entry are permitted, as long as 50% of the original dancers remain the same.
• Any studio that won a Regional Royal Palace Title, is invited to re-compete their winning routine free of charge and can add as many new students and entries to tNationals at regular rates.
• Dance Champs Elite is excited to offer a limited number of optional and discounted Master Classes during our National Finals. The amount of classes will be contingent on the National Finals competition event schedule. Within 2 weeks prior to the National Finals, both our final competition line-up and available Master Classes will be emailed to registered studio owners and directors. At that time, DCE will let you know how to register dancers for the Master Class(es) of their choice.
• Class size will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Once the maximum amount of spaces is reached, the class will be closed.
• Dancers who participate in our optional Master Classes have the opportunity to audition for our Royal Highness Grand Finale Invitational. Where dancers will showcase their natural talent and choreography they learned from the optional master classes!
Mirror | Mirror Photogenic Entry
All Mirror / Mirror Contestants MUST be Submitted/Registered/Paid for in advance.
Contestants MUST be a competitor in the Competition.
Contestants may only place once.
Entries can either upload their photo’s to their online Studio Account or can be emailed to email@example.com
This award will be given in the combined 12 & Under and 13 & Over age divisions.
All photos must be High Resolution 8 x 10, COLOR, Full Facial Shots.
Photos must include the Name, Email Address, Birthdate, Studio and Event Date & Location.
Only the highest scoring photo per contestant will be considered, and each contestant may only place once in the overalls.
Entry fee: 1st Photograph @ $25.00, each additional @ $10.00
Mirror | Mirror Title Awards…
• Mirror | Mirror Sash • Tiara (Girls) | Plaue (Boys) • Featured on our website, our programs & Advertisements
Own the Empire Title Entry ~ Supremacy Level Only
Battle at the Castle Award ~ Studio of Excellence!
Dynasty Award (Outstanding Costume)
Imperial Award (Technique)
Regal Aristocrat Award (Judges Favorite)
Reigning Royalty! Outstanding Performance Award!
Royal Court Award ~ Choreographer of the Year!
Regal Royals Grand Finale Invitational
Royal Kingdom Rulers ~ National Championship!
Dance Champs Elite’s first priority and primary goal is to treat each Performer, Studio Owner, Director, Teacher and Fan like ROYALTY and provide a safe, professional and unique environment where the art of Dance is recognized, appreciated and put on the Throne it deserves!. A superior atmosphere that surpasses all expectations is guaranteed at each event. Dance is more than the ordinary, IS the EXTRAORDINARY and we value it as such!!
At Dance Champs Elite YOU will not only FEEL it, but YOU will EXPERIENCE the DIFFERENCE!